DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To be fully in charge of whole of the winery bar, shop display and labeled stock.
- To manage the bar sales and till operation.
- To undertake wine tasting sessions and keep up with changes of the wines.
- To be in charge of all the equipment and fridges in the winery bar area. Ensure that they are fully operational and also stocked up.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the record keeping and ensuring that others who use the bar adhere to the same rules.
- To prepare the end of the month records for the bar and also stock room.
- When required to attend in house or other locations to undertake wine tasting sessions for the Company
- If required to attend and manage vineyard and winery Tours.
- When required to support sales by involving in supply of wines or sales or distribution.
- When required to take part in the winery/vineyard activities including grape/apple picking, processing, bottling and labeling.
- Undertake any other duties as required by MD.
- Present your monthly reports by end of first week of the month. Reports must include the bar stocks of the each wine and stock room stocks.
We are looking for a candidate who is energetic and self-motivated with the ability to engage with customers of all ages.
The post could be one full-time person or preferably two part-time employees who will be willing to take additional hours for events/weddings etc.
Hours of work: 11.30 to 5.00 weekdays and including Fridays and Saturdays 6pm to 11pm.
Only during August 2017
Wages per hour: £8 to £10 range, subject to experience.
Please send your CV to: